Thursday 31 March 2011

Is twitter banal?

Photobucket

This is the question I get asked more than any other about twitter;
isn't it all just banal stuff?
The answer has always been pure and simple NO
And this week I have truly encountered the opposite of banality on twitter; I have shared pain and confusion, and I have received support, prayer, sharing and complete understanding and acceptance.

I value my twitterverse friends, I travel with them through their tweets, I pray for them when needed and I now know beyond a shadow of a doubt that they do the same for me.

Nuff Said.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Totally agree. In fact, we have not yet fully appreciated the good uses to which Twitter can be put. I have also had truly touching experiences of a prayer network stretching out across the Twitterverse. See also:
http://richardlittledale.wordpress.com/2011/03/24/tweeting-from-the-pew/