Friday 27 May 2011

Save the children: pass it on

Thanks to Michelle at Mummy from the Heart I have discovered the Save the Children campaign Pass it On to help save 4 million children's lives through vaccinations. I have joined their facebook page and tweeted about it. And now, here I am blogging about it.

One of the many things I love about blogging is the way it allows me to provide support for the very many charities I adore over and above those I regularly support. This is one of those times.

Today I urge you to sign the petition to save 4 million lives before 13th June 2011.

Today I ask you to support the campaign by visiting the facebook page

Today I ask that you #passiton through twitter and word of mouth, as widely as possible.

And here's a fabulous gift tag which you can make your own, the perfect way of spreading the word and getting more people to join the campaign to really make a difference.

1 comment:

RedTedArt said...

Thank you for supporting Save The Children and this meme! Much appreciated!

Maggy