Tuesday 24 January 2012

Age is not everything

I've had a few conversations both on and off line this week about age and it's got me thinking about whether age really matters at all.  Sure some people are better at some jobs when they're older, but others are ready in their twenties.  Some people are massively experienced early in life, others never reach those dizzying heights. 

It's fascinating to me how society and organisations have age related ideas, even when legislation bans any rules these days.  What is it about age and maturity that gets everyone so blind to skills, experience and individuals.  On Tuesdays from next week I will be exploring these issues by myself and with some guests; if you'd like to join in then please contact me or comment with #ageisnoteverything

The areas where I will be writing include:
Ministry
Motherhood
Retirement
Fun
Travel
Study
Life Change
Communion

No comments: