Friday 20 January 2012

Love your Neighbour

“‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’  
This is the first and greatest commandment. 
And the second is like it:
Love your neighbor as yourself"
Matthew 22:37-39

Today I launch a series of posts called "Love your Neighbour". 
I am constantly hearing people hark back to the day when families looked after each other and communities knew each other and everyone helped each other.   When differences were less important than care and support; and priorities were focussed on others more than yourself.

It sounds fabulous; and I know it still exists.
I know this because people look out for me, I look out for them and we all look out for others.
I also know that if it happens where I am then it surely happens where other people are, so.....

over the coming weeks I will be writing and hosting posts which share experiences and works of fellowship and love in the communities we live.

If you have an experience you would like to share, from either side, then please get in touch with me here and I would love to feature you.

Love your Neighbour? 
Tell us about it.

No comments: