Friday 20 January 2012

Reasons to be Cheerful Week 3


The picture says it all, this is my tip top tastic reason to be cheerful this week. 

I lead a crazy, busy life doing things for other people; I'm not complaining, I love it. 

But.... (you knew it was coming didn't you)......

I was longing to do something completely different from everything else and with a dollop of fun. 
This is it; I've joined my local community choir.  And I was brave enough to volunteer to sing tenor which is what I love to sing the most.

Joining the choir makes me cheerful because:
1. I love to sing
2. I have friends who go as well
3. It endorphins flying around my body
4. It is a whole heap of fun and really relaxing
5. Joining has meant that I am prioritising myself and everyone needs that once in a while

now I'm off to practice, la la la la la la la

No comments: