Monday 14 May 2012

Bringing Finding Fitness by Forty front and central

Here is the last and final post I made at my sister blog Finding Fitness by Forty

I haven't abandoned by quest to find fitness by 40. I haven't stopped exercising and I haven't stopped trying to make my food more healthy. I've just spent more time on those things and so had even less time for blogging.

At the same time I've been thinking about what my mission for LLM Calling really is and have become a finalist in the Brilliance in Blogging Awards in the category of change.

It's become clear to me that life changes will be needed to find fitness by 40 and that this search is not separate from the rest of my life, it's part of it. And if it's ever going to happen it needs to become central.

So I've made the decision to leave this blog as is, ending here; and bring my search into my whole life and whole life blog at LLM Calling. I hope to see you there.


I have finally realised that finding fitness needs to be front and centre in my life and therefore needs to be included here on LLM Calling. No more will I fragment it off as a sideline in my life. I will find a way to be fitter and healthier, somehow.

1 comment:

MichelleTwinMum said...

Good for you Emma, God has really spoken to me over the last few months and especially in the last weekend. I have just started my focus again today, exercising at 6.30am and it has been a good day food wise. I pray you have been afforded the Lords grace today too. Mich x

PS - when are you 40? I am Aug 2013 and ti does feel like a landmark that I should have shaped up for!