Saturday 30 June 2012

#caacc week 2 - smell a flower

I have stopped to smell flowers a few times this week but none of them really inspired me to photograph them and write about them. Not until I found this very unassuming flower in a car park.

I was just checking my phone messages with my car door open and suddenly smelt a really strong scent, I looked around and there was a bush covered in tiny white flowers.

It's scent is heady and sweet; it is like honey and strawberries mixed together with a bit if orange. Lovely.

I have no idea what plant it is, but you'll know it if you smell it.

This is shared as part of

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I haven't seen any wild flowers for months but I bought some flowers today and their scent transported me to great memories - thanks for the prompt