Friday 9 November 2012

Christmas Craft Nativity

I know it's only November and I know to many this is sacrilege,  but I am saying to prepare for Christmas.  Apart from purchasing Christmas presents,  hoping to avoid any need to hit the shops in December; I'm preparing  Church Christmas services, parties and the always fantastic Carols round the Crib Nativity Play service.

I've already blogged a little about child led nativity and the plans for letting the children write the play, this comes to a peak this Sunday.  Today I want to share some finger puppets I've designed of the main characters of the nativity story.  My hope is that this will inspire the kids to get a script together for the play. Watch this space.

I'm very happy for anyone to use these ngout your own preschool,  school or church nativity plays or Christmas sessions; please just let me know how you get on.








No comments: