Monday 5 November 2012

Why me?

This poem is inspired by the the Britmums campaign to support the NSPCC and help break the silence of child abuse.  Please think about the children in and around your life; listen to them, believe them and show them you love them by protecting them and getting them to be safe.

Why me?
What did I do wrong?
I keep trying to be perfect
But I can't keep being strong

Why me?
How can I make it stop?
I feel so so alone
Can you help me swap

Why me?
Where can I go to escape?
I'll go anywhere safe
Please remove the red tape

Why me?
Will it ever stop?
Please say yes, I need to believe
I need to believe, before I drop!



2 comments:

kateonthinice said...

Thanks so much for supporting and in such a creative way too.

LLM Calling said...

Thanks Kate, it matters so much