Saturday 8 December 2012

Let yourself go

Let yourself go
In red, pink or blue
Splash paint around
And use lots of glue

Let imagination go wild
Create what you wish
Mix colours together
On a palette or dish

Do the same with your clothes
Let your personality shine through
Wear what you choose
Let everyone recognise you

This poem was written as part of the real toads Sunday mini challenge.  The photo is one taken by Daryl Edelstein whose photos can be found at her blogs Out and About in New York City and Through My Eyes.


6 comments:

Hannah said...

Yes, life is too short to be dancing in gray...I agree great upbeat write!!

Susie Clevenger said...

Yep, there are times you just need to let go and enjoy some flash...love it.

Kerry O'Connor said...

This could be the start of a great ad campaign!

Fireblossom said...

I do my best to do exactly that!

Unknown said...

I agree with you - wear what you choose!

Kay L. Davies said...

This is super, especially the last line!
K