Thursday 20 December 2012

We wish you a merry Christmas

We wish you a merry Christmas
We wish you a happy Christmas
We wish you a loving Christmas
And a relaxing few days
Good tidings we send
To everyone your end
We wish you a joyful Christmas
And a brilliant new year

We all want some bubbly
We all want mince pies
We all want no arguments
So come visit us this here

We wish you a relaxing Christmas
We wish you a smooth Christmas
We wish you a perfect Christmas
Whatever that may be
Best wishes we give
Long life may you live
We wish you a chill out Christmas
And a stress free new year

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the absences are most important...no arguments, no stress.

People often talk of what they want; your piece here also mentions the very vital aspect of things we don't want...

J Cosmo Newbery said...

Thank you!

Audrey Howitt aka Divalounger said...

I hate fights during the holidays--and so unnecessary really--Happy Holidays to you and yours and have a stress-free time!!

Serena said...

This is perfect... I know too many people who are stressing as we speak... I'll take the relaxing way any day!

Unknown said...

What an upbeat and generous poem you've shared today. Thank you for all those good wishes. I intend to partake of as many as possible!
Blessings to you and yours this Christmas.

Mary said...

Wishing YOU a Merry Christmas as well....and a stress-free new year too. Smiles.

Sherry Blue Sky said...

What a lovely little shining Christmas face in the photo. Christmas can only be magical with a small elf like her around:) Have a good one, kiddo!

my heart's love songs said...

wishing you and yours a very merry Christmas and the happiest of new years.

Anonymous said...

Wow that was odd. I just wrote an very long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't show up.
Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over again. Anyways, just wanted to say fantastic blog!