Wednesday 1 January 2014

#31PoeticFormsIn31Days #1Acrostic

Poetic forms are fickle
Often losing shape
Either over fangled or
Terse as masking tape but.....
I really like to dabble in
Creations using words so....

For this month
Of January
Rhythms
Meet with Rhymes

An acrostic poem uses the first, last or other letters to spell out a word or phrase.  The most common form uses the first letters of each line as in the example above. 

Strikingly bright

Under blue skies

Never look at it directly


                      bLogging
                  my Life
                 my Ministry
                and Calling
          whilst bAlancing
       my mentaL health
       and racheL mothering
              sometImes funny
           usually Not
.this is my bloG read it or not


Jelly

And

Nuts

Under

Apricots

Rounded with

Yoghurt

Drops

Either

Treat

Or

Xpel


No comments: