Wednesday 21 January 2015

Children's Bible Stories in Bemba and English



Today has been a very exciting day.  I have received the proof for my book of children's bible stories in English and Bemba.

I wrote this book with the lovely Meluse when I was in Zambia in 2012 and after sitting on it for a couple of years I finally asked Daniel Daka to translate it last year.

Last week the process of type setting, checking and designing was completed and today I approved the proof which means it's ready to be sold.

I have priced the book at £9.99 which allows for the following arrangement:
For every copy bought for £9.99 (either from me or through the lulu bookshop) a second copy will be sent to Zambia to be given to a child by the Jubilee Centre.  £1 will also be sent to Jubilee Centre to help cover any costs of this distribution which they might incur.

I have 20 copies winging their way to me as I type, but if you're not local to me but want to support this amazing charity and their work with orphans in Zambia then please consider purchasing your very own copy from http://www.lulu.com/shop/emma-major/childrens-bible-stories-in-english-and-bemba/paperback/product-21998920.html  Remember that every copy sold puts another copy in a child's hands in Zambia.  What a gift.

No comments: