Saturday 14 November 2015

Photos as visual help

Yesterday we had some crazy weather, and being British I was more interested in it than I would otherwise be.  I was in our conservatory when suddenly it went dark and there was hail hammering down on the roof. The next minute it was bright sunshine again. And then dark and rain. 

I could tell that it was dark on one side of the conservatory and light on the other but I couldn't really see what was happening in the sky. So I took a photo hoping I could zoom in and see the transition which I was sure would be spectacular.  Imagine my surprise when one of the photos I took was this beautiful image. What a rainbow.

I'm not sure how I'd be coping right now without technology; I can zoom into my phone and my tablet and my laptop to read and write and keep some normality. And now I know I can use my camera on my phone to help me as well; it even works on letters although they're rarely as beautiful.

No comments: