Monday 16 April 2012

Inner Truth - I'm on that journey


Today I discovered a new blog called New Mum Online and the weekly theme of Inner Truth for people who are on an inner journey.  I believe we are all born to have an inner journey and to learn as we go; however most of us don't realise this and often have lifestyles which block the journey.  Or at least that's my experience. 

I have been on my own inner journey for about ten years, that was when I first walked into a new counselling room determined to change things in my life.  The journey has had its ups and downs but looking back I can see I've come a long way and made a huge amount of change.  But I still have a journey ahead, most especially when it comes to trying not to worry so much. 



Worry Less, Pray More.
That is what I'm working on now, with a lot of help from some great people and prayer.  So far not too good, but if the last decade has taught me anything it's that when it's hard it's working.

2 comments:

New Mum Online said...

I read this post the other day, so so so so sorry that I did not comment.
So glad you too are on an inner journey.
Thanks for linking up and the pic is super :-)
Looking forward to getting to know you.
Liska xx

MichelleTwinMum said...

I think you are completely right, when it feels tough He is doing something, the break through will come. Mich x